Each [Affiliate Organization] must pay annual VSFL League Membership Dues before participating in any official VSFL events as a member.
The Viral Sports Football League [VSFL] is set to kick off the 2018 football season. We look forward to a competitive and educational atmosphere that provides a safe haven for every member of our program. All new or returning [Affiliate Organizations] are required to pay annual VSFL League Membership Dues which will cover (1) Regional and National league fees (2) Officials (3) Trophies (4) VSFL apparel (5) Championship game venue (6) Website management and Domain fees (7) Viral Sports TV network coverage (8) Access to Viral Sports private on-line coaching room which features Live Webcam for group and 1 on 1 sessions. Share videos and commentary with the team/coaches or individual. (9) iPad Tablet (10) Coaches and Board Members Award Ceremony (11) Marketing materials (12) Viral Sports Leadership Academy (13) Team ID badges
– Spring Tryouts [for some teams] will begin Monday May 14th 2018
– You will receive instructions specific to your club upon completing and submitting the registration form BELOW
– Players and Coaches must register to guarantee admission
– Superbowl game will be held in Stockton, California
– Viral Sports TV will broadcast all games
For any further instructions regarding the registration process please contact us
– Call: (267)884-8883
– Viral Sports Administrative E-mail
– Visit: 5200 Penn Street Philadelphia, Pa 19124
– Each member of The Viral Sports Football League will be required to enroll into the VIRAL SPORTS Leadership Academy for Student-Athletes for Student-Athletes [Download & Print]. This program will provide services intended to ensure that all pupils are assisted in efforts to attain mastery of curriculum and graduation.
– Academic Support: WEEKLY REPORT from SCHOOL LIASION
(1) Test scores
(2) Grade Point Average G.P.A.
(4) Homework help
(6) Leadership curriculum with Professor Calvin Robinson Jr. featured on Viral Sports TV
(7) Learn to create a business plan and launch strategy
(8) Develop a five (5) year plan
(9) “Plan For Success” is a compilation of Data, Assessments and Measurable Plan targeting short-term and long-term goals
(10) Pinpoint academic strengths and weaknesses
• Licensed Teacher
• Team Coach
• Pro and Collegiate Athlete Guest Speakers
• 5th to 12th grade groups
• Community organization
• Frankford Falcons fieldhouse 5200 Penn Street Philadelphia Pa. 19124
• CLOSED ON ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
Ask about fundraising opportunities that may be useful for alleviating payments.
Founder / C.E.O. Ramel Tiggett PHONE: (267)884-8883 EMAIL: email@example.com